You might not think much before you plan on buying a tea kettle as you believe it as an easy purchase. But do you know that tea kettles today are available to you in hundreds of different variants, ranging from brands, features, materials, capacity, performance, etc. And because of the potential increase in the attributes, it is no more a simple purchase. A best tea kettle is the one that instantly heat up the water and get cooled down as soon as you stop its operations. It gives you ease to pour the water out of the kettle. These are some attributes of a good tea kettle. So I have basically made this article for people who already have a tea kettle and thinks that their product is the best. Let’s see if your kettle qualifies in the below attributes:
Is Your Tea Kettle Capable To Below Things?
So as I mentioned earlier, there are certain things that you kettle need to possess if you want to categorize it into the best series. So let’s begin:
- Least Time Consuming For Water Heating: As water heating is the sole purpose of a tea kettle, it is mandatory to know the time that is taken by your kettle to perform. The vote has been taken from hundred of tea drinkers and everyone says that they don’t like sit back and wait for the water to boil. That is why, it is mandatory for your kettle to perform instantly. So how much time your kettle consumes to heat the water? Check before you label it as the best tea kettle.
- Variation in Temperature Settings: Not necessarily that everyone wants to boil the water using a tea kettle. Every individual have different kinds of requirement and for that, most of the tea kettles comes with various temperature settings. You can however settle with a kettle that does not possess this feature but then you cannot rank it among the best models. To get your product rated among the best tea kettles, it is necessary that the model that you are using have different temperature controls.
- Water Heat Indicator: The variety in tea kettles is available massively in the market. Now an indicator is among the prime attributes that must be available in a tea kettle. The stovetop kettles usually whistle when water reaches the boiling point. At the same time, when you are using an electric kettle, least it can do is to beep a little so that the user can get a signal. The best ranging tea kettles are the ones that come with water heat indicator.
- Auto Shut Off: User cannot keep an eye on the water while using a tea kettle. I would say that this is not why people like to buy these appliances if they will have to monitor the boiling of water. That is why it is necessary for a tea kettle to possess the feature of auto shut off. Most of the machines that do not have this attribute become a cause of accidents as sometimes you get busy in other tasks and not keep an eye on the water. When the water keeps boiling then it can sometimes also cause accident. So if you want to buy a product then why not buy something that is worthy. So does your tea kettle have the feature of auto shut off?
- The Outer Remains Cool: While fumes are coming out of the kettle, mostly people scare to get their hands on the outer of the appliances. Most of the time it is assumed to be hot enough to burn your skin. So buy the kettle whose outer remains cool even when you have just switched off its power or took it down from the stovetop. For this you need to pick the material of the kettle very carefully.
- Easy In Pouring: Customers usually come up with a complaint of pouring the water out of the kettle. Some kettles do not provide right mechanism for that. User end up splitting the water down on the kitchen shelf. The pouring spout need to ensure right flow of water out of the kettle and the handle should be sturdy enough to maintain a balance. Also the kettles that are used for pouring coffee must have high level of control on the flow of the liquid. So guys, assimilate this feature with the kettle you have in your house. Is it worth labeling the best products in the market or you are just fooling yourself?
- Rust Resisting: As I was studying some Amazon reviews about tea kettles, most of the complaints are regarding the kettles catching rust after a decent amount of routine usage. No matter you have bought an economical piece of kettle or it is an expensive one, but the brand that is selling it must make it free. A tea kettle that cannot resist rust can’t be an ideal product to buy.
- Constructed Sturdy: After a comprehensive study about these products, I would say that kettles that are made as one piece are always a better purchase than the ones that have multiple welds and seams. When a product has welds or seams then basically it is making a channel for the water to flow out from these places when the kettle is damaged. So if you want to buy the tea kettle then I will recommend you to make purchase of one piece kettle.
Buyers are always quite sure about their purchase. It’s a good attribute but there are certain things that should be kept in mind before you make a purchase. That is why I have assembled this list so that you can know if you made a right purchase or not. This will also help you with future purchases of a tea kettle. This is a onetime purchase and I suggest you to make it smartly and without any compromise.