On hot summer days, it will refresh, soothe and invigorate you. Let’s prepare healthy drink made from green tea, mint and ice cubes!
Iced Green TeaCuisine: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
800 ml water
3 green tea bags
5 springs mint
2 tbs. honey
- Boil the water
- Wash the mint sprigs, shake them and tear off the leaves. Save four tops of mint for decoration.
- Shake the leaves in a teapot, to which you also add bags of green tea. Pour boiling water over everything. Let stand 5 minutes, then remove the green tea bags.
- Cool the tea slightly, then stir in the honey. Place the tea in the refrigerator for 40 minutes to cool.
- Prepare 4 tall jars and fill them with ice cubes. Pour chilled tea over the cubes. Garnish the jars with mint tops and serve.
- If we are not going to use green tea in a bag, we dose about one teaspoon per cup, but green teas are very different, so it is best to ask for more detailed instructions on the quantity and method of preparation of individual green teas in the store.