Matcha LatteCuisine: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
1 teaspoon matcha powder
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1.5 cups of warm water
50ml coconut milk
- Add matcha powder into a larger cup, add the coconut oil and a little warm water. If powdered additives are used, they can be added as early as this step.
- Using a bamboo whisk, gently knead all the ingredients in the cup. In this step, the matcha powder should completely bond with the water and no sediment should remain at the bottom.
- When the base is ready, add the rest of the water, milk and sweetener.
- Choose your favorite cup and treat yourselves to the best matcha latte.
- For nontraditional direction mix all ingredients in a blender for two minutes on high speed. This will give the matcha latte a gorgeous and firm foam that is unmatched.